Combining our breadth of products and services enables ERIKS North America to deliver complete system solutions 24/7 including emergency response and quick on-site delivery from one of our nearly 100 locations in North America that have available local inventory.
We use our industry specific knowledge and experience to offer more than just products and provide assembly, installation, maintenance and repair services to ensure reliable, quality, safe products that have a longer product lifespan and reduce our customer’s total cost of ownership.
ERIKS North America has invested significantly in belt specifically designed for the power generation industry. We provide:
- Stock a low extraction cover compound specifically engineered to eliminate the cupping issues common to power generation conveyor belts
- We stock and are able to service your structure, idlers, belt cleaners, pulleys and other conveyor components
- Stock 2 ply and 3 ply grades 1 and 2 in all widths
- Feeder belts with sidewalls
- We heavily invest in the education / training of our sales associates as well as our certified splice crews; thus, enabling us to respond to customer specific conveyor system requirements on a 24/7 basis. Some of these services include:
- Field surveys
- Magnetic separator belts available
- Installing and vulcanizing your new belt
- Performing belt repairs
- Engineered surveys
- Performing on-site pulley lagging and chute lining as well as assisting our customers with a preventative maintenance program
Gaskets and Sealing
- We supply packing for maximum sealing capability
- Leak free high temperature and high pressure graphitic packing for the most demanding valve applications
- Swell sheet gasketing dramatically reducing leakage for gear boxes and equipment cover gasket applications
- Non asbestos gaskets
- Sheet rubber
- PTFE and reconstructed PTFE
- Expansion joints – rubber spool and metal
- Specifically designed expansion joints for all areas of the plant
- Loading arms
We offer a complete line of products including:
- Steam hose
- Material handling hose
- Suction and discharge hose
- General service air and water hose
- All types of fire hose
- Metal hose and fabrication
On-site Gasket and Bolting Training Techniques
Our sealing specialists can provide you with on-site gasket and bolting training. Our bolting training utilizes a FADU (Flange Assembly Demonstration Unit). This interactive training tool provides the maintenance, operations, and engineering personnel the ability to see the value of using a controlled bolting process in their plant, through a variety of modules.
To view details on each module, click on the button below to download our training line card.
Conveying systems solutions
Download our conveying systems solutions brochure to learn more about how our products, services and specialization can reduce your total cost of ownership and increase your uptime.
Power generation solutions
Learn more about what we offer to the power industry by downloading our brochure.
Support for and during turnarounds
We offer support for and during turnarounds, plant shutdowns, outages and production stops for industrial companies to ensure that our customers get back up and running as quickly as possible. Click here to learn more about our offering.
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
Are you experiencing premature failure of your expansion joints?
Is your conveyor belt spilling product?
Wireless Monitoring of Electrical Substations
Do you need to measure levels and pressures?