Oil & Gas
Through our application, product, industry and customer know-how, ERIKS North America has been providing proactive solutions to help to reduce downtime for the aggregate industry for decades.
Combining our breadth of products and services enables us to deliver complete system solutions 24/7 with emergency response and quick on-site delivery from one of our nearly 100 locations in North America that have available local inventory.
Additionally our product, application, industry and customer know-how enable us to provide innovative and proactive solutions that reduce downtime and eliminate emergencies. We only partner with and provide the highest quality and reliable products from reputable manufacturers.
- Internally fabricated rotary hose with API certification
- Custom designed BOP hose assemblies
- Oil suction and discharge hose
- LPG hose assemblies
- Water transfer hose
- Water suction hose
- Petroleum hose
- Hydraulic fracturing hose
- Frac discharge hose
- Material handling hose
- Chemical hose
- Tank truck hose
- Composite hose
- PTFE hose
- Hot air blower hose
- Exhaust hose
- Stainless steel metal flexible hose
- Hydraulic hose
- Hydraulic hose fittings and adapters
- Complete range of camlock fittings, black iron pipe fittings, stainless steel pipe fittings
- Hammer union fittings with hose shank
- Full range of JIC, Male Pipe, code 61 and code 62 flat face flanges as well as other high pressure hydraulic hose fittings
Frac Sand Belts
- A complete line of frac sand belts and accessories for sand trailers
- T-belts and mobile loaders combined with preventative maintenance programs
- Complete service capabilities
Gaskets and Sealing
- Emissions free valve stem packing
- Corrugated metal gaskets
- Camprofile gaskets for low loading high-temperature/high-pressure flange and heat exchanger applications
- PTFE gaskets
- Metallic gaskets
- Non-asbestos gaskets
Conveying systems solutions
Download our conveying systems solutions brochure to learn more about how our products, services and specialization can reduce your total cost of ownership and increase your uptime.
Hose maintenance management
In the last three years, we’ve saved our customers $9.7 million through our hose management programs alone. Click here to complete a basic form to download our hose maintenance management brochure.
Sealing Technology for Flange Crevice Corrosion
Click here to read about the latest breakthrough for Flange Crevice Corrosion in Seawater Service the MARINE-ONE gasket.
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
Conveyor belt replacement leads to increased production