ERIKS North America applies industry best practices to customers in the construction industry through our in-depth product and application knowledge, collaboration, innovation and decades of experience.
Our combined products and services offering enable us to deliver complete system solutions to our customers 24/7 with quick on-site delivery and emergency response from one our various locations in North America.
More than just products
We offer more than just products and provide assembly, installation, maintenance and repair services to ensure a longer product lifespan and reduce our customer’s total cost of ownership. We partner with and provide quality and reliable products from reputable manufacturers.
Training & Safety
We offer education, training and expertise, help us to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees.
Our North American geographic footprint and local presence enable us to provide immediate, 24/7 on-site diagnostic and preventative service, local emergency response and faster delivery times.
- Large-diameter, water-suction and discharge hoses and connections
- Special-application hoses, such as sewer bypass and high-pressure air
- General-purpose air and water hose
- Air hose
- Material-handling hose
- Hot tar/asphalt hose and fittings
- Steam hose
- Metal hose
- Multitude of heavyweight conveyor-belt products, including premium grade I & II compounds
- Profile belts
- All conveyor components and accessories, including: idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, lagging mechanical fasteners, skirtboard, chute liners, safety cages and doors, cold-bond cements and repair kits