ERIKS North America products and services combined allow us to design, deliver and provide complete system engineered solutions from the most reputable manufacturers to the chemical processing industry.
We offer a complete line of gaskets, fasteners, packing, expansion joints, hose and fittings, conveyor belts and valves along with services that include: product installation, design, local inventory, field services, training and testing.
Our dedication to product safety and sustainability, along with decades of experience and proactive service enables us to solve problems before they become emergencies. We make increasing your uptime and a reducing your total cost of ownership our priority by knowing your industry through our experience, focus and expertise. We take the time to understand our customer’s individual and unique needs, we know the technologies that are available and we can help to make the right product selections today and assist with developing new applications in the future. We prove the value that we provide by documenting our cost savings through the solutions that we provide to our customers – in the last three years we saved our customers over $88 million through our solutions based approach.
Chemical Industry Products
We provide a variety of hoses to the chemical industry, including:
- All types of chemical transfer hose including composite and fluoropolymer
- Special application hoses such as chlorine transfer
- High quality steam hose
- General purpose air and water
- Suction and discharge hoses
- Stainless steel metal hose and metal braided hose over a PTFE tube
- We also offer hose services that include testing and training
Gaskets and Sealing
- Expanded fluoropolymer sheet and molded ePTFE gaskets to consolidate gasket consumption
- Corrugated metal and Camprofile gaskets for heat exchanger applications and split mechanical seals for mixer applications
- PTFE gaskets
- Compressed sheet gasketing
- Spiral wound gaskets
- Serrate metal type gaskets
- Expansion joints – complete line of standard and custom, metal and elastomeric expansion joints
- Mechanical seals
- Balancers for loading hoses
- Personal protective equipment such as head and face, hand and body
- Foot protection
- Fall protection
- Confined space
- Respiratory protection
- Gas detection
- Facilities identification
- Heat stress
- Chemical storage and spill containment
- Emergency equipment such as shower and eyewash
- Walkways, gangways and safety loading ramps
Loading Arm Products
- We sell and service OPW loading arms for chemical and refinery companies.
- We sell and service FMC marine and tank truck bottom loading arms for chemical, refinery and tank truck service.
- We sell and service safe harbor gangway systems as a primary source. We also support, sell and service Carbis, Safe Rack®, Goldline™ International, Benko-Green which are all gangway system companies. All of these companies supply rack systems, gangways (truck, railroad & marine), canopies systems and fall protection systems.
- We sell and support OPW dry-break couplers, break-a-way disconnects and loose swivel joints.
- We have a full service group for loading arm services out of our Pasadena, Texas office that supplies
Solution for Sealing at Temperatures Over 1,000°F
Over the years our industry has created innovative and reliable solutions for a wide range of extreme sealing challenges. However, the most glaring hole in solution options has been for that small subset of sealing applications over 1,000⁰F.
To meet these needs, ERIKS Netherlands has conducted a multi-year research and development project. This project culminated in the launch of an improved line of Phlogopite mica-based sealing products for spiral wound gaskets, kammprofile gaskets, and sheet gaskets. These products have superb chemical resistance, proven sealability that surpasses existing solutions, and excellent response to high-temperature thermal cycling up to 1,800⁰F.
Please click below to listen to our webinar to learn about how this material can meet your high temperature sealing needs.
On-site Gasket and Bolting Training Techniques
Our sealing specialists can provide you with on-site gasket and bolting training. Our bolting training utilizes a FADU (Flange Assembly Demonstration Unit). This interactive training tool provides the maintenance, operations, and engineering personnel the ability to see the value of using a controlled bolting process in their plant, through a variety of modules.
To view details on each module, click on the button below to download our training line card.
Support for and during turnarounds
We offer support for and during turnarounds, plant shutdowns, outages and production stops for industrial companies to ensure that our customers get back up and running as quickly as possible. Click here to learn more about our offering.
Hose maintenance management
In the last three years, we’ve saved our customers $9.7 million through our hose management programs alone. Click here to complete a basic form to download our hose maintenance management brochure.
Sealing and gasket solutions
Download our gasket and sealing solutions brochure to learn more about how our proudct and service portfolio is designed to significantly reduce our customers’ total cost of ownership.