Industrial & Hydraulic Hose
ERIKS is a leading supplier and manufacturer of industrial hoses, hydraulic hoses, hose fittings, hose couplings and accessories.
Our product range:
- Rubber hoses
- PTFE hoses
- PVC/plastic hoses
- Metal hoses
- Suction-Discharge hoses
- Steam hoses
- Pressure water hoses
- Air and water hoses
- Spiral hoses
- Braided hoses
- Textile reinforced hoses
- Suction hoses
- Thermoplastic hoses
- UHP (Ultra High Pressure) hoses
- LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) hoses
- AC (Air Conditioning) hoses
A range of trusted brands
ERIKS supplies industrial hoses and compensators from renowned manufacturers in rubber, plastic, PTFE and stainless steel.
Quality hydraulic hoses are a critical link in ensuring that your equipment and operations are running safely at their peak performance.
Fittings and Accessories
All of our locations stock the right adapters, quick couplings and many other fittings to help you make safe, secure connections. In addition, we can provide custom loaded hose reels, nozzles, swivel joints and loading arms providing you with a complete custom designed product transfer system.
Stainless Steel Braided Hose, Smooth Bore Metal Hose and Strip Wound Interlocked Metal Hose
Industrial Hose and Couplings
Our Services & Specialization
Safe Hose Assemblies: NAHAD & Master Coupler Training
- As a member of NAHAD (The Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution), our associates have access to both industrial and hydraulic fabrication programs
- 100+ of our employees have passed one or more NAHAD fabrication exams
- We also offer our employees an internal “Master Coupler” program certification. This is a 5-step training on our hose coupling, inspection and testing procedures.
- 100+ of our employees have achieved master coupler status
Customer Safety, Handling, Maintenance, Product & Application Training
- We provide our customers with a variety of training programs to meet their unique needs
- Training ensures awareness of proper hose installation and connections, usage, handling and maintenance among those who handle your hoses
- We will modify or adapt any training to meet customer specific needs to ensure relevant content for attendees and location
Hose Testing and Reclamation
Our hose testing and reclamation follows a four step process:
1. Hoses are tested on a regular basis to ensure that working hoses are not prematurely disposed of, this practice prevents unnecessary hose purchases
2. Only hoses in questionable condition are identified and replaced
3. Tested hoses that are still in good condition can be maintained in service
4. Some hoses can be re-coupled for approved use, resulting in significant savings
We provide hose surveys that consist of inspecting the entire plant, creating an inventoried database and analyzing each area of operation. We then make recommendations to improve product performance, reduce labor costs and energy consumption and enhance safety.
Hose Management System (HMS)
HMS is the answer to a problem that many of our customers struggle with. They have many hoses on-site that need to be certified regularly but are not easily identifiable. Managing this just on paper creates risks and costs. The online tool and app allow both the customer and ERIKS to monitor, tag and manage the location and certification of hoses. This combined with our existing services to manage and test hoses provides our customers with full control with predictable cost, confined risks, and full compliance.
We provide the finest, most comprehensive hose solutions available and fabricated to NAHAD, RMA, UL and CGA standards. We are one of the largest hose fabricators in North America and provide custom-cut, crimped and coupled hose assemblies. We also offer testing capabilities for every use at locations across North America.
Our customers have saved almost $10 million dollars using ERIKS services
- Improve plant safety by eliminating unsafe coupling conditions
- Reduce inventory by standardizing hose specifications
- Reduce downtime
- Increase productivity
- Training on preventive care and maintenance
Solutions for Material Transfer
We offer support for and during turnarounds, plant shutdowns, outages and production stops for industrial companies to ensure that our customers get back up and running as quickly as possible. Click here to learn more about our offering.
Hose maintenance management
In the last three years, we’ve saved our customers $9.7 million through our hose management programs alone. Click here to complete a basic form to download our hose maintenance management brochure.
ERIKS capabilities brochure
To learn more about our complete line of products and services, download our capabilities brochure.
Documented Customer Savings & Solutions Examples
Are you having trouble tracking and inspecting your hose assemblies? ERIKS offers a complete survey, tracking, and hose reclamation program.