Our expansion joint capabilities are focused on reducing a customer’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by increasing product performance.
Expansion Joint Product Offering
Rubber Spool Type Expansion Joints
- Standard and non-standard configurations up to 144 inches in diameter
- Used to accomodate for expansion, contraction, vibration and lateral movement in piping systems sustaining temperatures up to 400°F
- Available in a variety of rubber compounds that meet criteria for most applications
- Made with fluoropolymer lining for harsher chemical environments. They can also be made with homogenous fluoropolymer (no rubber) to withstand temperatures up to 500°F and severe chemical applications.
Metal Expansion Joints
- We provide metal expansion joint supplies both in spool type and flue duct designs
- Available in a full range of sizes using various metal constructions, a variety of designs and in both spool and rectangular shapes
Are you experiencing premature failure of your expansion joints?
Can your expansion joint vendor offer troubleshooting and engineering support? ERIKS has the know-how to help your failing expansion joints last four times longer.