We are a leading technical resource for the seals, engineered plastics, gaskets and bearings required for demanding applications. We provide our customers with the unique combination of product and material expertise combined with efficient, customized logistics. We offer a wide portfolio of sealing solutions, including:
• O-Rings – FKM & FFKM, Nitrile / NBR, HNBR / X-NBR, EPDM, Encapsulated, Silicone & fluorsilicone, Neoprene / CR, custom compounds, high purity compounds
• Custom Molded Elastomers – extrusions, moldings, cellular and sponge rubber, Anti-vibration technique, High purity seals, High purity gaskets, Rubber-to-metal bonded
• Fluid Power – backup rings, piston seals, Q-rings, rod seals, square rings, wear rings, wipers & scrapers, U cups
• Spring Energized Seals – cantilever spring, helical spring, spiral pitch spring, special configurations
• Engineered Plastics – sealing components & rings, bearings & bushings, structural components, wear pads & wear rings, specialty components
• Rotary Seals – shaft seals, lip seals, v-rings, oil seals
• Gaskets & Packing – flange gaskets, RTJ gaskets, spiral wound gaskets, metallic & semi-metallic, custom gaskets, braided packing We also provide gasket fabrication services, including: 24/7 die-cut gasket fabrication, high-speed computer operated gasket die-cutting, precision computer operated knife cutting, water jet cutting, on-site gasket fabrication or inventory stocking programs for shutdowns and outages
• Fasteners – studs, bolts, nuts, socket heads, washers, threaded bar and more in a variety of materials, coatings and sizes.
• Bearings & Wear – thrust ball & roller bearings, radial & angular contact, tapered roller, cylindrical roller, spherical roller, spherical plain, precision hardened balls
• Specialty Metal Components – ring type joint gaskets, high-vacuum components, tungsten carbide
• Surface Modification – coatings, dip & spin, thermal spray, Ultralube™, DepoPar, internal lubrication, halogenation, chemical & surface structure changes
Our application engineers have an in-depth knowledge of the products we supply and a clear understanding of their unique applications. We strive to provide our customers with the most objective assessment of the features and benefits of all available products that meet their specific needs, not ours. If the right solution does not exist, we will work with you to create it.