Rawson Inc. is a manufacturers’ stocking representative serving the instrumentation, valve and control product needs of the Southern United States and Mexico. Rawson provides sales, service and inventory from service centers that are strategically located to meet the special needs of customers.
Rawson was founded in 1954 by Brant Rawson as a manufacturers’ representative firm specializing in sales of engineered process equipment and instrumentation products to the process industries in the Texas – Louisiana Gulf Coast. In 2010 Rawson became a division of ERIKS nv, a Netherlands technology provider in the industrial space. Together we can provide quality products anywhere in the world.
In 2012, Rawson acquired Regal-Brown, Inc. of Daphne, Alabama, expanding our sales operations to the southeastern states. Today Rawson and Regal-Brown provide sales, services, and inventory from stocking service centers serving Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, and Mexico. Rawson serves the refining, chemical, oil and gas, power generation, pulp and paper, food processing, pharmaceutical, and semi-conductor industries.
Rawson provides products and services in six application areas:
- Valve Solutions – Over the years Rawson has built strong relationships with many of the flow control suppliers in our area. This allows us to marry products we represent with those that we don’t and as a result provide you with a complete package that meets your requirements. Whatever your automation requirements are, Rawson, Inc. is ready to help.
- Control Solutions – Our experience along with our product selection enables Rawson, Inc. to provide a number of control solutions that help customers solve their difficult process control problems. We work with customers to improve product quality, increase production output, reduce product variability, decrease cycle times, lower unit costs, improve and optimize plant asset management, and comply with safety and environmental regulations. Our goal is to provide customers a quality driven focus for continuous improvement while identifying the root cause of operational instability.
- Measurement Solutions – We offer our customers tools such as sizing software, Layout tools (fieldbus), and Device Management Tools to support the measurement devices through their lifecycle from planning, configuration and start-up to diagnostics and maintenance. Local offices will assist in the selection of correct product and provide the necessary training for product selection, installation, operation and maintenance.
- Instrument Support Solutions
- Energy Management Solutions – Rawson Energy Management and Technology (EM&T) is ready to help you determine areas of waste related to your energy production and utilization. Enhancing the overall energy utilization by eliminating waste, improving equipment reliability and improving safety provides hard dollar – bottom line cost savings.
- Calibration Solutions – The manufacturers we represent offer calibration equipment that is HART compatible, including the communication software to automatically document daily maintenance progress.
Premier Products – Rawson’s strength comes from the diversity of products it has come to represent over the years. Primary to its growth has been its ability to attract highly regarded and top rated manufacturers into its product portfolio, thereby establishing Rawson as the “one stop source??? for instrumentation and valve related products. Customers throughout the territory recognize that Rawson is a valuable partner in their quest to get maximum value from their supplier network.
Parker’s Largest North American Distributor – Rawson is proud to be named a Parker Instrumentation Solution Center. This distinction is only afforded to Parker’s most qualified and dedicated distributors. We provide the fastest order fulfillment from stock, the most knowledgeable sales team, and the best customer service.
For more information about Rawson, please visit www.rawsonlp.com.